Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 18

Day 18 (May 24,2012) I WILL BE MY BEST SELF. When do you feel the best about yourself? For me hiking in the mountains with my family is when I feel the best about myself. I feel capable and strong. I know just what to pack and how to stay on course. I feel like I know how to keep the troops (my 3 boys) rallied and my body feels gorgeous pumping itself to the peak! Think of something that makes you feel like that. We may not be able to do that activity everyday, but the memory and it's positive feeling can be brought to mind again and again.

Meditation: Same as Day 1 for 10 minutes.

Yoga: Four full Sun Salutations on both sides of the body. Add triangle or side angle poses, a balancing pose of your choice, hold plank for one minute, and Warrior I and Warrior II for 10 breaths each.

Journal: Write down the moments you feel the most beauitiful, care-free, and capable:)

I am teaching yoga tonight...hope to see some of you there. For all my non-local friends please let me just say thank you again for reading and participating in this yoga challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment